ditch, reversed

Another experiment from the Obscuravan/MPL. 130×130 cm on Ilford matte baryta paper.

I used multiple pinholes on this one. One of the first experiments with the ‘reversed process’, where I tried to transform the negative to a positive image. After developing, I bleached the negative with potassium dichromate and sulfuric acid before redeveloping it in normal light.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s